free blog space+a desire to share my heart=why you are here :)

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The SWEET By and By...

Forgiveness, redemption, love and grace, what more does one need from a novel? Set in a small town in Tennessee, this story weaves a tale of past issues impacting future plans. Jade, the main character is an antique store owner who is engaged to the town’s most eligible bachelor. From fights with her future mother-in-law to facing a neglectful mother, Jade has her work cut out for her if she plans on marrying the man of her dreams.

This story is beautifully told and completely captivating. The characters will become true, existing people to you. I read this entire book in a couple of hours, as I could not put it down. For her first novel, Sara Evans, with the help of Rachel Hauk, does an amazing job of storytelling. She hooks you in with the first chapter and refuses to let you go. I have never read a book that impacted me to forgive past hurts in order to have a possible future. I think many readers will find several similarities between themselves and Jade, linking them even closer to the storyline.

This book will be available for purchase January 5, 2010. GO BUY IT!!!

2 comments:

  1. is this one you're gonna let me borrow? after my illness is over of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its on my desk at work.... You can read it as soon as you are ready.

    ReplyDelete