free blog space+a desire to share my heart=why you are here :)

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Passing of Grandpa

First of all, I want to thank everyone for all the prayers, phone calls, and cards that my family has received during this time. The last several days have been very difficult for us and we are absolutely exhausted! For those of you who aren't aware of what I am talking about, here is the short version of the story... On Saturday afternoon, my grandfather was involved in a motor vehicle crash that claimed his life. My grandparents were divorced, my mother is an only child, and my brother and I are it as far as grandchildren are concerned. So the brunt of all of this has fallen on my mom and me. It means a lot that we have friends around us who are doing all they can to care for us and help in any way, so THANK YOU!!! We love you all.

~Humbly His~BG

No comments:

Post a Comment